What we strive to achieve
- Provide children with a safe and secure environment to play, learn and develop while their parents/carers are working, or in higher/further education.
- Widen the children’s horizons through stimulating play activities.
- To provide parents/carers with the opportunity to access respite, further education or employment.
- Encourage children to develop positive attitudes towards themselves and others, promoting self-esteem.
- Encourage children to explore, appreciate and respect their environment.
- Provide children with the opportunities to express themselves, develop their own ideas, explore their emotions, and seek solutions.
- Encourage children to challenge themselves by taking calculated risks during play.